I am so irrevocably in love with Jeff Buckley.
Obsessed with photographs of people I've never met and places I wish to see.
Tone my body.
IV League/IV Track.
Further perfect and maintain my flexibility.
Maintain my 4.0 (or improve.)
It really bothers me that I can’t love anyone. Not even myself. I either think I’m in love and realize a day later that I’m not, or I just don’t at all. I’m never going to be able to be in a relationship because I will never be able to fully love another human being. I’m just going get a dog.
I’m really craving hot, mindless sex with you and you offered but I am afraid you will like me too much and I am afraid I will not like you enough and I ruin everything before it can even become something so I’ll just lay here imagining your lips on mine and the feeling of you inside of me.
2. People will rain on your parade so make sure your floats are waterproof.
3. It’s okay to sneak a cigarette; it’s been a long day and we all do it.
4. Listen to them when they try and change you - do the opposite.
5. It’s okay to get attached.
6. It’s not okay to stalk.
7. Dress warm, forget about fashion when it’s -30 outside.
8. Sing. Loud, annoyingly, screaming every note.
9. Do your make up at 3am when you’re alone and have no one to show it to.
10. Dance like the girls you envy, become a girl for others to envy."